Wednesday, September 30, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...

So I am in Denver for the week for a training class for work. While I am having the time of my life, enjoying the shopping and happy hours, I am also missing many things from home...

Like my little baby/doggie, Bella -

And my wonderful hubby -

But mostly, I am missing...my own BED!!!!

I never sleep well in other beds, mainly because I love my own bed and pillows soooo much. It seems like I can never get a good night's sleep anywhere else!

If you have to stay in a hotel, though, The Hotel Monaco is the place to be. I will definitely tell you all about it when I get back home and have more time to blog, but for now I am going to say good night, read my latest book, and hang out with my hotel room fish!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment